The St. Jean de Brebeuf Catholic School Council functions in an advisory role to the school principal and to the Board.
Catholic School Advisory Council – Major Objectives For The Year:
- To foster the pursuit of academic excellence and create a culture of life-long learning among students, staff and the community.
- To continue to encourage respect and positive attitudes towards one another, towards school policies, and towards the environment.
- Chair – Teresa Gomes
- Vice Chair – Paolo DeBuono
- Treasurer – Lorella Morelli
- Secretary – Claudia Escobar
- Principal – Rocchina Antunes
- Vice Principal – Sabrina Bartolini
- Vice Principal – Didi Cammalleri
- Vice Principal – David Lamonica
- Teacher Rep – Lino Fera