Compassion is a feeling of wanting to help those in need. But more than a noun, its a verb. More than a feeling, it should be an action.
- seek to understand others by listening
- be willing to forgive others
- give of my resources to help those in need
Lord, open our eyes ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Compassion"
There have been numerous questions regarding access to hybrid or remote instruction. Remote or hybrid instruction is for students who have opted to learn in Cohort C. Please be advised of the following:
This year, we will be collecting annual consent forms (Emergency Information, Student Information Release, Technology Consent forms) electronically via a Google Form. Click the link below to complete the form for your child.
Please note that you must complete a form, no later than September 30, 2021, for each of your students. If you have students in both ... Continue reading "Electronic Collection of Forms: Emergency Info., Student Info. Release, Technology Consent"
For those students who are learning remotely, textbook and device distribution will happen on Thursday, September 16th from 3-6pm. Please follow these instructions:
- If your child needs an electronic device, please complete this Google Form by September 15, 2021.
- Please drive up to the main entrance and remain in your vehicles. Due to COVID protocols you ... Continue reading "Textbook and Device Distribution for Remote Learners"